LEADERSHIP ACADEMY (TLA)
||Sharpen Your Mind, Shape Your Success
The vision of Transformation Leadership Academy (TLA) is to develop 100,000 strategic leaders to transform the economic, educational, political, social, and spiritual aspects of the land of India and beyond through various cutting-edge leadership training.
TLA is passionate to challenge and enhance the effectiveness of all leaders in India through various innovative programs in partnership with national and international faculty so that the participants will be able to reach their full potential in their respective workplaces.
- Empowerment – Delegates are empowered to big thinking
- Empathy – Helping others to grow and mature in leadership
- Passion – Leadership multiplication
- Humility – Learning and growing from each other
- Productivity – High-level of effectiveness in your place of influence
- Nation Building – Ultimate goal is better people, better nation
- Global Vision – Partnering with international community
Good leaders are constantly exploring the next step in their journey. While the heart wants to do more, not everyone feels equipped to communicate and share their message.
They are searching for a viable concept that would allow them to undergo leadership training that gives their life experience, credibility and empowerment. Bridging this divide is the vision and mission of the TLA.
What will you experience?
- At the Transformation Leadership Academy, individuals will learn how to equip, engage and empower others through exposition, examination and education. The goal of this endeavor is to bring clarity to the tenets of leadership.
- TLA can fill that gap by providing a process for interested individuals to experience a program that will give them authority as communicators and high level of productivity in your area of work and service.
- If you feel the burden to be better equipped, excited, and educated, then we hope you will join us in this journey.
- Who can apply? Anyone over the age of 18 who is aspiring to be an effective leader.
- Anyone from a corporate or faith-based background committed to nation building.
- Anyone committed to put into practice the leadership principles and networks from the TLA conferences.
- John Samuel, IAS (Retired Postmaster General of India)
- Krish Dhanam, MBA (Motivational Speaker), Dallas
- Thomas John, PhD (Principal of MITS)
- Rajiv Chelladurai, MBA (Motivational Speaker), Mumbai
- Saji Lukos, (President of RIMI), Chicago
- Surjit Digal, (Global Ambassador TLA), Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Premjit Kumar, PhD (Principal of Mission India College), Warangal, Telangana
- J.N. Manokaran, (Community Bible Study), South Asia, Chennai
Global Ambassador, TLA